Wednesday, May 6, 2009

A Thief in the Night

After eating here last night with some friends, Jamie and I came home and went to the bedroom...actually, the "upper room"as we continue to sleep on the floor. But I digress. Our early bed time is the most likely explanation of our early wake up time.

Jamie was already in the kitchen when I came down the stairs at around five am this morning, but my entry into the lower level of our humble abode was less than graceful. I'm guessing I missed a step, but I can say for sure that I fell head over heels through Winston's doggy gate.

Although I badly scared Jamie (not for my safety...she thought a thief had come unexpectedly in the night...cue biblical allusion), I'm more concerned that Winston will figure out it wouldn't take much for him to knock his gate down. Oh well.

No comments: