Sunday, April 26, 2009

Reason Enough

When I post lyrics of a hymn or gospel song, it's normally an older ballad. Here's the lyrics to a beautiful new song, Reason Enough:

You have walked me through the valley
Of the shadows dark and low

And that's reason enough to believe

You have shown me endless mercy

Oh why, I'll never know

And that's reason enough to believe


So I won't wait for signs and wonders

To teach me how to trust

Cause You've already proven Lord

The depths of Your great love

You took the cross so willingly

And spilled Your precious blood

And that's reason enough to believe

Yes, that's reason enough for me


When I took Your grace for granted

I was granted even more

And that's reason enough to believe

With compassion You convinced me

I'm not hopeless anymore

And that's reason enough to believe


So I won't wait for signs and wonders

To teach me how to trust

Cause You've already proven Lord

The depths of Your great love

You took the cross so willingly

And spilled Your precious blood

And that's reason enough to believe

Yes, that's reason enough for me

No comments: