Saturday, April 4, 2009

PSA

Please stand by for a Ford Retort Public Service Announcement (and no, Cindy, it doesn't only pertain to the Usual Suspects):

After minimal contemplation, I have decided to add two new gadgets to the Ford Retort. You will find them on the left sidebar of the web page.

The first new gadget is the "Natchez Trace Passing Stats." For the pitiful few who don't know what I'm talking about, refer to this post. This stats counter will be a pseudo real-time update that reflects each and every vehicle I pass on the Trace. Singles will be frequent. Doubles will happen here and there. And I'll make sure I highlight triples and grand slams. Don't forget: if there's one thing I can't stand, it's a law abiding citizen on the Natchez Trace. C'mon folks...let's get moving.

The second new gadget is the "Never Seen That Word Before" search bar. I added this tool specifically with John in mind because he is the chief complainer about my alleged esoteric (use the search bar, John) word usage. Simply enter the word you are ignorant about and you shall go straight to dictionary.com for pronunciation, part of speech, definition, and sample sentence. Knowledge is power!

Thank you. And please stand by.

No comments: