Sunday, April 5, 2009

Neil


Last Saturday evening, this man and I were charged with the responsibility of significantly lowering Neil's self esteem. We did our best, within the guide rails we were given (something about not being able to say "testicle").

The occasion was a going-away banquet/roast for Mr. Tullos. He's not gone too far...just down the road to FBC Jackson. But since I got up in front of his friends and family and told them how quirky and dorky he is, I feel compelled to say a few...just a few...good things about him.

First of all, I've said it once and I'll say it again: the best thing about Neil Tullos is Amanda Tullos. I still say it's true. Neil is a hard worker - not just some guy that stays at the office a couple of minutes after five, but a dude that gives 100%. Neil is about quality and not quantity. He's a self-starter and a perpetual student of his trade. Without a doubt, Neil is a worthy minister of the Gospel. Alright my "few" is up.

A tip of the fedora to the very dorky Neil.

No comments: