Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Weekend Recap

As far I'm concerned, I can recap the weekend in two words: beautiful weather!

Saturday, I found that the grass was getting a little high, so I mowed the yard for the first time this year. I spent some quality time using the weed eater as well (you may remember this post). Since Jamie didn't go in to work until around lunch, I drove her there. And we took Winston along with us. After we dropped Jamie off, Winston and I swung by my parents house so they could see their grandpup.

Saturday evening, I went to a wedding shower for my friend Landon (let me just say: giggle boxes were active). We were living it up at this place. Landon has found this gal that wants to marry him. That's not so much the odd part. The surprising part is that she's not only very pretty, she's an all around great gal...way over Landon's head. I'm just glad the boy found someone...

Sunday, Jamie and I rested. A lot. We grabbed dinner at this place.

And so goes our lives.

1 comment:

Landon said...

haha giggle boxes... thanks for coming man. and you're right about julia- way over my head.