Friday, February 20, 2009

Quotes

Normally when I start to type out another edition of quotes, I begin, "If you were with Jamie, me, and some friends..." This may very well be the first edition of quotes where...well...it was just Jamie and me. We happened to be at this place in Madison.
  • "Can I get you a refill?"
  • "Ma'am, are you in line?"
  • "Tell me about your big nasty."
  • "A pregnant woman probably ought not eat this."
  • "How did you miss those two cups?"
  • "I really don't mind doing it, but she needs to know she gives me too much work."
  • "What do you think about Ezra?"
  • "I pinched my ball, but I didn't want to tell you."
  • "I want the grilled, latte decaf horseradish panini without cheese."
  • "What did the Winsty baby do today?"
  • "This is what drives me crazy: you never tell me these things."
  • "You're blowin' my mind, Leroy!"
  • "Uh boogy boogy boo."

No comments: