Thursday, January 8, 2009

Penance for My Sin



Well, Jamie wasn't very happy when she saw the picture from yesterday's post. I huffed and puffed and groveled and begged for forgiveness, but she still gave me dirty looks. Thankfully, she went and ate dinner with a friend last night. And I had fallen asleep by the time she got back home. That ensured domestic turmoil was kept to a minimum.

As atonement for my trespasses, I decided to put a funny/embarrassing picture of myself on the Ford Retort. The two above pictures were the best I could do. Let me explain. The first picture is of me laying on the floor with Winston. One night this last weekend when Winston's skin was rather inflamed from his infection, he was whining badly. I decided I would comfort him by laying next to him and talking with him. But I fell asleep after about twenty minutes; Jamie snapped a picture.

The second picture is from my family Christmas gathering. Thinking back, I'm not really sure where those glasses came from, but I do know that my little cousin Caleb insisted I wear them. I put them on, and of course, Jamie snapped a picture.

Faithful Ford Retort readers, I hope you have enjoyed my penance for my sin.

No comments: