Friday, January 16, 2009

I've Been Tagged

Well, Amy tagged me. Here's the deal:


When you get tagged (I'm not sure if this is a blogospehere phenomena or not), you have to grab your computer, click over to your pictures, and choose the sixth picture in the sixth folder. Hmmm. Well this is a fun little game for normal people, but what you've got to understand about me (don't say that I'm not normal) is that I don't take (or keep) many pictures. Actually, Jamie of course takes all the pictures in our household and keeps them on her laptop.

Oddly enough, the only pictures that I really have on my computer are of Amy's children: Caleb, Collin, and Claire. And it just so happens that the sixth folder contains pictures of the last time they spent the night with Jamie and me at the house. The sixth picture was actually the one of Caleb and Collin, but I just couldn't stand to not include Claire.

So voila!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Thanks for participating. I kept checking to see which fabulous pics your tag would produce. I had no idea they would be of our children. Claire looks so little (well, baby). I'm not sure that any of our children ever looked little.

Y'all have a great weekend.

Amy