Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Afraid So


Winston is not a fan of rain...or really any type of precipitation in general. Every time it rains outside, generally Jamie or I have to go outside with him to coax him to go to the bathroom. Yesterday morning after he ate his breakfast, Jamie went out with Winston to encourage a bowel movement. If you inspect the picture closely, you'll see Jamie is wearing a lovely pair of my hunter green work/mud stompin' boots. Also, she is modeling a lovely Gap hoodie with a ridiculously expensive pair of silk, pink pajama bottoms.

In case you are wondering, Jamie does have strep throat. And in case your are wondering, it was wet and cold outside when this picture was taken. And in case you are wondering, Jamie's healthy husband was the individual inside the warm edifice, behind the camera. And in case you are really wondering, I definitely will get an angry phone call from Jamie when she sees this post.

2 comments:

Jamie Ford said...

I don't even care..I am just glad to see Winston assuming the "poop position"!!!!!! I never thought my life would come to this...

neiltullos said...

If y'all are need of marriage counseling (& who would deny it after today's bitter blog battle). I'm available. I think you'll find my junior pastor rates considerable more budget friendly than those of a senior minister.