Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Thanks for Your Service, Mr. Snerdley



Several folks have recently inquired of the whereabouts of Joe Nathan Snerdley, the Official Blog Observer for the Ford Retort. In preparation for the impending Obama presidency, I was forced to make the hard decision to lay off Mr. Snerdley.

Most of you know that I make obscene amounts of money from my musings on the Ford Retort (it's not uncommon to find toilet paper made of $500 bills at the Ford Retort underground blogging bunker). Notable Ford Retort sponsors include Halliburton, Rupert Murdoch, Karl Rove, and Ann Coulter. Enter: Obama presidency. Since Mr. Obama will now insist that I do the unselfish thing and pay other people's mortgages, the luxury of a staff has been obliterated. I've also had to eliminate several magazine subscriptions. Hey - I have a high standard of living!

Again, thanks to Mr. Snerdley and the Ford Retort interns for their faithful service.

No comments: