Wednesday, September 17, 2008

For the Birds

This house training is for the birds.

House training Winston can be a bit testing at times. He's a good dog, and Jamie and I have thoroughly enjoyed him, but trying to figure him out is challenging.

Jamie and I took Winston outside to go potty, and he did # 2. As I looked on, Jamie pointedly rebuked me for staring at Winston while he went to the bathroom. "Don't look at him while he's pooping...it's degrading...how would you like it if he stared at you on the toilet." I replied, "Jamie...he's a dog!"

  • Here is a good article on the alleged economic meltdown/disaster/Apocalypse.
  • The drive-by media is on the prowl to tar Sarah Palin because she belonged to an Assembly of God church. Here is all you need to know about the Assemblies of God.
  • Quote of the day, from a friend of mine: "He told me I needed to eat more fiber, but I'm not sure why he needed to stick his hand up my butt to tell me that. Thanks, Doc." It's ok...you can laugh at that.
  • Something about this made me laugh.

No comments: