Thursday, August 14, 2008

Thursday Notes & Asides

  • Happy birthday to faithful Ford Retort reader Cindy!
  • This week, I looked in my refrigerator and found organic chocolate soy milk. Mrs. Ford and I are preparing for a discussion about this. I'll keep you updated.
  • The results of the clothes log are telling. Jamie got tired of me keeping up with it, so she conceded I do a much better job. I wear the clothes I own. She doesn't...of course she does wear scrubs to work. A quick review of the stats shows that I wore 53% of my summer wardrobe during the month of July. What was the goal of my experiment? Just to make a point. Don't worry, my experiment hasn't changed Jamie's habits one iota.
  • A Nebraska state senator is suing God. So much for the separation of church and state...
  • Jamie's is extremely tired of me randomly singing the Olympic theme song. Something about loud and annoying...

No comments: