Wednesday, August 27, 2008

DNC Snack


I've been taking in bits and pieces of the Democratic National Convention over the week. From Hillary Clinton and Bill Clinton to Michelle "America can go to Hell" Obama, I've experienced several different emotions...anger...amusement...disdain...etc.

To even out the peaks and troughs (after all, Jamie gets scared when I go from laughing wildly to shouting and spitting), I contemplated what natural methods I could utilize to gain control of my emotions. I could tell you all the different methods and natural substances I experimented with to get a grip, but let's cut to the chase: a glass of chocolate milk and a bag of Funyuns is the ultimate Democratic National Convention snack!

I mean, when you have a chocolate milk and a bag of Funyuns, the silliness of the DNC just seems to drift away. How can you be mad at Joe Biden...hell, anybody...when the soothing power of chocolate milk and Funyuns sweeps over you body? It truly is nothing short of miraculous! So when you've had it up to here with liberals, relax, chill, and grab a chocolate milk and some Funyuns!

3 comments:

Madison said...

Chocolate milk and Funyuns. I am getting ill pondering such a combo, but then to add the DNC!

UMC said...

You MUST be pregnant...

cindy jo said...

I'm moderately grossed out by the combination! Love Funyuns and love chocolate milk - but NEVER together!