Monday, July 21, 2008

Miscommunication

Well, this weekend, I hung out with some self-proclaimed old people. That was...old. If you were with us, you might have heard these things said:
  • "No, it' an albino terd."
  • "I don't look this sexy to stay at home."
That's about all you need to know.

But because I'm a really good guy, I endured Mexican food to hang out with some (younger) friends on Sunday. It's always great to meet new folks.

A quick tip of the fedora to Claire (my now one year old cousin). We had her birthday party this weekend, and it was a blast! I'll try to post a picture.

I have to take Mrs. Ford back to Sal & Mookie's tonight to (unofficially) celebrate! We ate lunch at its sister restaurant yesterday. Somebody needs to tell Mrs. Ford we're in a recession. She's killin' me!
  • The above image hit my inbox this morning. Basking in someone else's ignorance is always a gratifying way to start a Monday morning.
  • I know some folks who are going to be doctors and dentists. Little do they know I'm the one with the lucrative future. Check it out here.

2 comments:

cindy jo said...

Where was I when the "albino terd" comment was made?

cindy jo said...

Takes us "old peeps" a while, but I finally remembered where the "albino terd" comment came from!!!!!