Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Cyber Attack

So I just got off the phone with Official Blog Observer Joe Nathan Snerdley. Mr. Snerdley informed me that he and the interns fended off several cyber attacks directed against the Ford Retort over the last three days.

He kept saying that we almost ended up with pictures of naked women with large bosoms and callipygian assets where the picture of Jamie me currently resides. After several explanations, I never picked up on exactly what the problem was with that, but that is why I have people like Snerdley working for me.

Oh yeah, on a side note, I've had a person or two ask me about what songs I've been singing these days (remember, stratospheric super diva persona in the shower). Lately I've been doing this song (yes, singing the four part harmony), this song (again doing the four part harmony), this song, and this song.

No comments: