Thursday, June 5, 2008

Deer in the Headlights

I always have believed that a man who can't remember his anniversary is a dolt. Seriously, you don't have to be a member of Mensa or be a sub-atomic particle researcher to remember one very important date. But fellow men, I stand corrected.

Somebody asked me today, "What day did you get married?" May I humbly submit that I believe after that question was asked, the look on my face was similar to the above picture...or maybe someone who has been deprived of oxygen for 5 minutes.

All I can say is that I simply drew a blank. I couldn't remember (it's March 15, by the way). I could remember a lot about that day, just not the actual number of the day (I might could have guessed March). I did finally come to me (Beware the Ides of March). Oh my...

No comments: