Friday, May 30, 2008

Thirsty Thursday @ M Braves

Jamie and I and some friends participated in another successful "Thirsty Thursday" at the Mississippi Braves game yesterday evening. If you were there with us, you might have heard the following phrases:
  • "Tirsty Thursday"
  • "Hurry...we're gonna miss the kick off."
  • "I'm gonna bust a new hole in my pants."
  • "Bring both of them."
  • "He must have got a good report."
  • "Who you talkin' about?"
  • "Well that's what happens when you date Catholics."
  • "I wonder if I can find a stud muffin shirt..."
  • "What do you call that chalk bag?"
  • "He's just inappropriate."
  • "Strike three, comin' up!"
  • "You don't have to know your ABCs."
  • "Use your inside voices."
  • "That's a boy color."
  • "What do you call it...blasphemy?"
Yeah, I know you had to be there, but it was worth repeating. And a tip of the fedora to Julie...she scored some good tickets! Have a peaceful and productive weekend. I'm going to give it a shot...

1 comment:

cindy jo said...

Don't forget us the next time there is a gathering on a "Thirsty" Thursday or are we too old to hang with you guys?

Old people get "Thirsty" too!