Thursday, May 8, 2008

Notes & Asides

  • Last night, Jamie and I ate at Bonsai Steak House, celebrating the birthday of a friend. After leaving my debit card and check with the waitress, I went to the bathroom. I returned to my seat after doing my business, and as I sat down, I noticed my debit card was on the Hibachi grill. I felt confident somebody was yanking my chain, but no, my debit card apparently tossed itself on the grill. All I'm going to say is that I gave our waitress a hot tip...
  • I'm involved in a bit of covert chicanery. Can't talk about it here though.
  • Since Jamie and I have been married, our Entergy bill has increased only $20. This was a surprise as I take long showers.
  • Thank you to my friends who never miss an opportunity to put a pack of this stuff on my windshield. No really, you shouldn't have.
  • Bowling ain't my thing, but I'm considering making it my thing.
  • I scraped Jamie's MC decal off her back window the other day; she's graduating soon and going to this place.
  • If I'm not mistaken (I should have confirmed last night but I didn't), I need to tip my fedora to Thad for a successful Facebook fake out! You may remember mine...here it is.
  • This guy will be saying, "I told you so," about this.

No comments: