Thursday, May 15, 2008

Notes and Asides

  • I ate lunch today at this place with several of the staff from this place. We exchanged stories, laughs, and even a little legal advice.
  • Jamie and I have some big news.
  • This gave me the hibbie jibbies.
  • I have some chicanery-tweaking to do. Ahhh!
  • I've been spending some quality time at this place.
  • These are a few of my favorite things: my favorite color is green (sea green being my favorite shade); my favorite Bible verse is Isaiah 9:6; my favorite wife is Jamie; my favorite animal is the turtle; my favorite actor is Tom Hanks; Ron White and Robin Williams both are my favorite comedian...maybe (but only one of those guys makes it on this list); my favorite moment from this presidential election season is this. I may do that again some time soon.
  • I have a very nice watch (tip of the fedora to Bob), but I never remember to wind it up...need to work on that.
  • I was going to include my favorite restaurant on the above list, but I can't decide. My least favorite restaurant: a Mexican one.

No comments: