Monday, March 24, 2008

I'm Back

My oh my...it is mighty difficult to re-enter the blogospehere after a week of inactivity. Now that I think about it, it is mighty difficult to do anything after a week of inactivity.

So my friend (and Jamie's friend) Brittany stopped by our apartment a couple of minutes ago. She hasn't seen me since the wedding. Her first words to me, you ask? How was the honeymoon? No. How is married life? No. Do you still slap Jamie in the face? No.

Brittany said, "So Michael, you're falling down on the blog."

Well excuse me.

For your information, I enjoyed my time off. It was good to trade in my gluttonous appetite for writing for rest and relaxation in Jamaica. Actually, Snerdley did some maintenance on the blog...actually had to fend off a few cyber attacks. But trust me - I know how long my children can go without sustenance from the Ford Retort. Remember, I do know and understand my audience like I know and understand every inch of my glorious naked body!

But I'm back.

First things first: on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, I will be writing about our honeymoon. It'll be a good time.

Faithful Ford Retort readers, I look forward to renewing the dialog. Let's roll!

2 comments:

britbounds said...

That is NOT true! I did ask FIRST.. "How are the Newlyweds?"...followed by your slacking!

ntullos said...

Welcome back, but this reader would appreciate it if Jamie edits the honeymoon details before they are posted on the blog.