Thursday, March 27, 2008

A Few Thoughts

  • Last night, Jamie and I were roused from our slumber by a loud bang. I hopped out of bed, and did Taekwondo all the way down the hall. Somebody was about to eat a large serving of whoopass, courtesy of skinny white chef Michael E. Ford. Turns out the loud noise was because one of Jamie's nursing textbooks had fallen off a bookshelf.
  • So when I did wake up this morning, I thought to myself, "I'm glad the weekend is here." Then reality slapped me in the face.
  • I never have done resolutions for New Years, but I have developed some new habits thanks to marriage. A few: using my product (a tip of the fedora to Julie), exercising more (a tip of the fedora to Neil), and eating a piece of fruit every morning (regularity is key!)
  • During the wedding, Jamie and I became amateur meteorologists, trying to predict the weather for March 15. This woman was helpful. And what do you know, she blogs.
  • I'm plagued by the "five minute problem." Yeah, you know the one. It's where you always leave 5 minutes later than when you intended to. I plan to leave at 9 am, but I leave at 9:05 am. So defeatable, you would think.

No comments: