Saturday, March 15, 2008

Bet You Didn't Expect This


At the risk of being accused of not having my priorities in order, I thought I would surprise faithful Ford Retort readers with a unexpected post.

So I'm getting married today.

All plans and activities have been pleasant and without incident. Yesterday evening, we had a delightful rehearsal dinner at the Fairview Inn. Many kind folks said a lot of nice things about Jamie and me. Most of it was true.

And I haven't really been nervous. My guess? At some unknown point today, I am going to experience a cathartic moment. Just warning you...it won't be pretty.

I think it's time to start getting ready. Need to get my hair and makeup done. See you around!

1 comment:

cindy jo said...

Can't wait to see you and Jamie "busta move" like that!!!!!