Thursday, February 28, 2008

Thursday Morning Potpourri

  • Andrew and I ran last night. What felt to be sub-zero temperatures about killed us. To keep us motivated, I sang this song to Andrew as we trotted on the track.
  • I was impressed with Jamie. She read my last post and told me about seeing this on the Today Show. I've got a feeling that the Ford Retort is Mississippi's leading vehicle for stimulating intellectual and cultural exchange.
  • In searching for the link to the above site, I ran across this article on the Today Show website. Now isn't that special!
  • Somebody is perpetrating a mean trick on me. Every night I'm at Jamie's apartment, we spend an hour or so cleaning and throwing stuff away. I don't understand where all the junk is coming from. Someone is moving in their junk, and when I find out who you are, retribution will be swift.
  • The weekend is almost here!
  • Next week, on the Ford Retort, I will be simultaneously revealing a deep, dark secret to Jamie and the world. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Jamie Baker Ford said...

the junk is coming from YOU moving all of your stuff in!!! this place was so clean before you started unpacking YOUR junk!

Rusty said...

That's a likely story...tongue firmly in cheek...