Thursday, February 21, 2008

So Jamie Is Having a Little Party...


In celebration of our marriage, some folks are giving Jamie a bachelorette party tomorrow evening (the two thoughts in the previous sentence strike me as contradictory). I know that some of the people who will be attending this "informal get-together" read this blog, so let me leave you with a few thoughts:

I know people who know people, and I will be monitoring everything that happens. For those of you attending, I know where most of you live. You may not think it's possible, but I will find out everything that happens.

And if anything happens at the party that offends me, and I find out that you had something to do with it...let's just say Lady Justice will reign supreme. It may not happen the next day; it may not happen the next month. But it will happen.

So y'all have a good time now, ya' hear...

1 comment:

cindy jo said...

you talking to me??????