Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Pamela Anderson's Assets

I'll tell you what, that Barack Obama guy just makes me feel good about myself. To bad that doesn't count for anything in a little world I like to call reality.

If I hear the guy talk about "change" anymore, I'm going to throw up on someone's shoes. So if I look nauseated and am around your feet, get away quickly.

I was listening to one of Obama's speeches, and I noted how people responded every time he said the word "change." He didn't really say what he wanted to change or how he wanted to change it, the good Senator simply stated we need change.

Yep, every time the word change rolls of his tongue, his junkies go nuts! I'm just waiting for the speech where Barack says, "Friends, as an elected official, I'm tired of being accountable to you, an ignorant citizen. We need change." I can envision it now: he spouts off that line, and the crowd goes wild and begins to chant, "We want change! We want change!" Or he says, "I'm tired of the status quo! People should not change their underwear but once a month." And again, the masses are engrossed with fervor and shout, "Yes, Barack, we want change!" Or he says, "I want Oprah to appear at all my campaign rallies naked. In this matter, we need change!" Well, people may wake up when they hear that...

I don't know about you, but I've got a feeling that Barack is about as real as Pamela Anderson's assets.

1 comment:

Z71MAN97 said...

Just which assets are you in reference to... I heard her whole body would melt away in front of a heater...