Friday, February 29, 2008

Happy Leap Day

Happy Leap Day. According to Wikipedia, since we use the Gregorian calendar, our year of 365.2425 days is only off from the solar year by 0.00031, which amounts to only one day's error after 4,000 years.

For some reason, I feel like I'm getting over on God today, getting back that extra quarter of day that we "round off" every year. Probably not...Do you know anyone who is a leapling (individual born on February 29)?

Official Blog Observer Joe Snerdley and I have been talking about the deep, dark secret I plan to simultaneously reveal to Jamie and the world. For now, I plan on posting the secret next Wednesday, March 5. I'm surprised - nobody had questioned me about this. Odd.

Jamie and I are going to catch this movie tonight. Looking forward to it!

A friend on mine noted how dirty my computer monitor is, so he sent me this.

Have a relaxing weekend!

3 comments:

cindy jo said...

I am a bit intrigued by the big reveal next week!!!! Was trying to be patient, but you forced me to comment...

andrew said...

Michael, its too late to come out!!!! your wedding is only two weeks out.

britbounds said...

Wait..Jamie is going to see a Movie?!? Write it down in the record books!